Vegan, gluten-free, and healthy protein-rich breakfast or snack.
For the granola:
- 1 cup almonds (crushed)
- 2 cups jumbo rolled oats
- 1 dash sea salt
- 1 cup walnut (crushed)
- For the almond milk
- 5 cups almond milk
For the liquids:
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsps maple syrup
- 1⁄2 tsp vanilla powder
For the berries:
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries (dried and cut in half)
- 2 tbsps dried goji berries
- Preheat the oven to 300 °F (150 degrees).
- Mix the oats with the nuts in a big bowl.
- Mix the oil with the vanilla, salt and maple syrup in a small separate cup.
- Add the liquid oil mixture to the oats and mix it with your hands until it's evenly spread.
- Put baking paper on the baking sheet before you scatter the granola on it.
- Toast the granola for about 10 minutes in the oven and add the berries after that.
- It needs to completely cool down before you can fill it into a storage container.
- Serve with fortified almond milk.
- 22 fat
- 13 carbs
- 6 protein